an emotional day

Terrie

Reaction score
my OH is in S.Africa for work and it just so happens that it is his 21st birthday the day he gets home.

he just rang me to tell me that his trip has been extended for another day so he wont be home for his birthday. then he goes on to say what a wonderful time hes having and that hes booked a safari and hes also been in a helicopter. meanwhile im stuck at home with Rhys who has been teething all day and was up all night.

then i get an email from a person i bought a carrier off ebay saying that my carrier hasnt been posted yet even though i bought it last week. i need it for friday as im going away for the weekend with some girlfriends up in the mountains and cant take my pram

so needless to say im sat here all tearful thinking woe is me

good thing there are people on here like rubysmummy to cheer me up.

love ya hun!!!

That sucks - S.Africa safari is great (we did one in 2006) - lets hope he takes some worthhile pictures and he can show little Rhys when he is older. We have an excellent one of an elephant - it almost looks like one that was taken y a professional - we love it.

Hope your week gets better and you enjoy your weekend away with the girls x :hug:

rubys mummy has lent me one thankyou urchin!!!

you guys are all so nice!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back