America's Next Top Model series 9?

Dinski

Reaction score
YAY! America's Next Top Model series 9 is back on Living TV.

Its such trash but I love it. Why are they all soooooo bitchy though. It gets boring after a while and in every series there are the same bitchy ones. :?

It's my TV guilty pleasure, I can't wait! :cheer:

I love it, and it is one tacky program that I like that my OH also enjoys :shhh: Every year he manages to pick out the winner from the first show.. can't remember who he said this one, will ask him.

Love th bitching, love seeing how the pictures turn out.

Miss J... man or woman or transvestite or what?? :think:

ahh i wondered why he was called miss j

Alexander's nickname Miss J actually came from Cycle 1 contestant Robin Manning, who often confused Alexander and Jay Manuel, and on several occasions referred to Alexander as "Miss J" by accident because of his flamboyant clothing (Alexander often dresses drag and usually wears a skirt and high heels during runway walking training) and personality. Accordingly, Jay Manuel is referred to as "Mr. Jay", and ANTM contestants often call them "The Jays" or "The Two Jays" when they appear together.

Not sure about some of the winners. I didn't like Jaslene at all. I thought her face was so harsh. I wanted Natasha to win. She was kooky but sweet. I also liked Renee in the end, she softened and became less of a biatch.

Dinski said:
Not sure about some of the winners. I didn't like Jaslene at all. I thought her face was so harsh. I wanted Natasha to win. She was kooky but sweet. I also liked Renee in the end, she softened and became less of a biatch.

I felt it was a bit of a tick-box winner last series, as there hadn't been a Latina champion :?

Yeah, I wanted Natasha to win too.
LOVE ANTM! Ali's out tonight so I'm watching the first two episodes back to back! Can't wait! :cheer:

My fav season ws when caridee won I Loved her!

I have seen all of this season, unfortunatly its not the best one and alot of the girls irritating the shit out of me!

x

i have seen all of this series too. i couldnt wait. watched it on you tube lol :D

i love this :cheer: :cheer: have been watching it for a long time, probably from series 3 or something.

sorry though, i HATED natasha from last series & was glad Jaslene won :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back