Amelia's birth story

Wow! Congrats! So nice that all the family were there too! Hope you and Amelia are doing well x

Congratulations, she'd made her mind up she was coming eh!

Fantastic weight as well for 37 weeks.

yeah everyone was suprised at her weight!!!! for my biggest baby though, she was by far the easiest!

i just wonder how quick the next one will be!!!

Great how nice to have everyone there, i want a delivery like that im so jelous lol x x x

An amazing birth story- you must have gone into shock after it all happened so quickly!
You must have coped so well with the pain.

I think it's great that you had all of your family with you- and the amazing midwife friend- thank goodness for her!

Congratulations! I can't believe I have had no internet and missed it! Also can't believe you got there before me!!
Well done you, what a story! :hug:

Well done & congrats!

*Star* said:
Amelia Amy-Claire. Born 20th September at 1:07am. Weighing 7lb 5oz

He was a little unsure at first, but soon fell in love with her when he gave her the pink bunny rabbit he had bought her.
That brought a tear to my eye!

Wow that was quick! I'm so pleased she arrived safely. She was obviously in a big hurry to meet her mummy!!!! Gorgeous name too, I love Amelia for a girl :cheer:

So probably a daft question but will you be making it to the Preston meet?????? :rotfl:

oh yes i'm definitly coming to the preston meet!!!!

Wow that was so quick, well done you and welcome to the world Amelia - she obviously wanted to get out quickly :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back