ADAM 14/12/07 (Birth Story)

NIE

Reaction score
Deleted.

Last edited:
oh wow.. good job he made it on time :shock:

congratulations hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations hun! :D

I would deffo complain, it was probably more stressful for you not having OH there :(

Glad your LO is doing well xxx

congrats

glad hubby made it in time but i agree, i would complain too

That's disgusting, refusing to call your husband!! It's not as though you were asking for some random stranger :shock:

Well done you anyway, and congratualtions to you both on the birth of your son :hug: :hug: :hug:

congratulations hun :hug:

thats terrible that they refused to call ur husband! :shakehead: :x

I don't really have the energy to complain about it any more. I'm just glad that daddy made it in time for the important part and that Adam is fit and healthy.

If there was to be a next time..... :shock: ......I wouldn't take no for an answer. xxx

Good Grief.. these people really need to learn to LISTEN!!

I've never been one to complain about medical workers, they work really hard I know that, but I had an experience where I was ignored when I kept telling them that something wasn't right, and if it hadn't been for an aneasthetist who did listen God knows what could have happened.

Good for you for having such a lovely second stage that was quick! I hope you are feeling more mobile now. I was pretty immobile for two weeks, my pelvis and back was shot to bits! Just starting to feel better now.

Adam looks beautiful. You must be over the moon.

Stay in touch!

I am feeling almost back to normal now thanks. I am surprised just how quickly you recover from such a stressful thing. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back