AMBER SLEPT THROUGH!!!!

amzhunny

Reaction score
WOO HOO, after frantically getting jelous of these posts last week of babies sleeping through our little one did last night!! hehe, albeit she was grumpy in the evening she settled about half ten and OH bought her down for a bottle about 7 :):)

Fingers crossed now....x

Congrats :cheer:

Ryan's been doing ok too... 10pm til 4.30am... not bad :)

Glad she's sorted herself out, and hope she's feeding alright again. x

:cheer: :cheer: well done Amber! My turn to be jealous now!!

Do you not put her to bed till 10pm as in she is up in the evening?? We put CHarlotte down at 7.30-8 after bottle then she feeds at 11.30 or 12, then at 4.30 till 5 ish which is a lot better than she was. I think she would go longer if we didnt put her down till 10ish but i think she would scream all evening!! What do you do with AMber in the evening?
xx

We generally dont put amber down till bed time as in 10/11 because she is awake all evening...she is one of these babies who sleep more during the day. SHe may have the odd ten minutes in the evening but she has her wake period generally all evening.

I think she will come out of this hopefully soon because she is definatley more sleepy then she was, and i will start putting her down after her 7 feed.

Shell - Glad Ryan is doing good with sleeping, Amber did a couple of 11-5's then went through so persevere, thing is i wake up if i here her stirring see that its 5 and expect her to need me so cant sleep myself lol...

Fingers crossed for Amber to continue and all your LO's to sleep through

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back