Amber necklace

AugustMum

Reaction score
Does anyone use one?

I dont think Paige is teething too much at the moment, the occasional big red cheeks but it doesnt seem to bother her, but I just wondered how people rate amber necklaces?

Hi Melio, I have one for Lucy - not sure whether it actually makes a difference (teething doesn't seem to be bothering her too much) but I'm too scared to stop using it!

Oscar wears one all the time. I don't think he's teething yet, but I've heard wonderful things about them.I *think* it helped him when he had a really bad cold cos the day DH took it off he screamed non stop. Could be coincidence tho?!?

I got his from Dino-daisy on FB x

I dont really put Evelyn's on enough to reap the benefits. Just started her wearing it every day today so will see how we get on.
I bought ours from ebay for about £5.50 inc postage from the US :)

I think Im just going to get one. I guess you dont know until you try right?

What are the claps generally like on them? Easy to undo? Id want it to if she really tugged it or got it caught somewhere it would undo quite easily. Babies and necklaces in my mind just dont go! But for so many people to use them then they cant be dangerous. I just worry :blush:

Toby wears one all the time. The clasp is a plastic screw thing but it's designed so that if too much pressure is put on it it would snap - I assume that means the cord rather than the clasp - and it's individually knotted in between each bead so that they don't go everywhere if it does. He's never even pulled at his though, even though he easily could if he wanted to x

I've never heard of these but if they're supposed to help teething I think I'll give one a go too! Odhrán has been teething from 8 weeks and here he is almost one, and a mouth full of gums :lol:

:lol: Bless him...sounds like Sam. I was convinced he was teething for months but he didn't get his first tooth until he was 8 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back