Amateur Photographer offering free shoot and 5 edited images on cd for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
your pictures are really good you should believe in yourself more :) im too the same trying to become a photographer but havent got as far as setting up a port folio or web site yet
there are part time courses you can attend at colleges to sharpen any skills or to just give you confidence in your skill, just an idea but if you get in contact with your local hospital if they have a special care baby unit im sure some parents would love for you to capture precious moments things as simple as the baby grasping its mums fingers as i cant image a parent would think of hiring a photographer to take pictures and for some it may be the only images they have of their babies, good luck and i hope you get willing subjects :)

your pictures are really good you should believe in yourself more :) im too the same trying to become a photographer but havent got as far as setting up a port folio or web site yet
there are part time courses you can attend at colleges to sharpen any skills or to just give you confidence in your skill, just an idea but if you get in contact with your local hospital if they have a special care baby unit im sure some parents would love for you to capture precious moments things as simple as the baby grasping its mums fingers as i cant image a parent would think of hiring a photographer to take pictures and for some it may be the only images they have of their babies, good luck and i hope you get willing subjects :)

Hi midnight

Thanks for the compliment. What kind of photography are you studying? I wish you all the best. As for me im currently out of work and so using the time to try to learn something i would love to do. Its actually very hard to offer something like this. The natural reaction is to think "ok whats the catch". Im really just wanting the experience of shooting people but the hard part is convincing people there really is no cost. Im hoping i can get to shoot a couple of people and the offer get around by word of mouth. Anyway thanks again for taking the time to reply, any feedback is very much apreciated.

Hiya Hun have you tried gumtree? Also word of mouth via Facebook I'd usually good.
My other half is a photographer and this is how we found subjects for a 'trash the dress' post wedding shoot.

Hi midnight

Thanks for the compliment. What kind of photography are you studying? I wish you all the best. As for me im currently out of work and so using the time to try to learn something i would love to do. Its actually very hard to offer something like this. The natural reaction is to think "ok whats the catch". Im really just wanting the experience of shooting people but the hard part is convincing people there really is no cost. Im hoping i can get to shoot a couple of people and the offer get around by word of mouth. Anyway thanks again for taking the time to reply, any feedback is very much apreciated.

ive got to wait till after the baby so i spend alot of my time at zooz trying to get shots or at a beach taking pics of the sea , i have alot of kids so i always have practice the dogs a good 1 to try and practice on too coz its murder trying to get him to keep still haha

Wow, your pictures are really good!
What a shame I don't live closer. Good luck with your search! x

Wow thanks for your feedback . Its nice to hear positive feedback. Offer still open for anyone interested

Offer still available. Have done a couple of family shoots now. My website has been updated so check it out and get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back