• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

am i the only one

Robyn_

Reaction score
That is too excited about giving birth, like.
to think i am going to have a baby x )
and hes mine. and i made him, and i am bringing that little one into the world, i realy cant wait,
13 weeks is too long to wait but i dont want him to come early so i will have o be pateint and wait,
i well cant imagine like it happening to me
i see so many mothers, and i always wanted to be mum but like, now its happening to me, and i love it

hurry 13 weeks please =)
i want my little boy here with me!
hehehe
x)

Im so NOT looking forward to it. Infact im terrified.

I'm REALLY EXCITED, not looking forward to the pain but i know it will be worth it. I was hopeing it was happening this morning but it came to nothing. 13 weeks will go really fast!!!

Oh yes, i remember that feeling. I used to dream of having the baby and that I was holding him/her. I used to get enough sleep to have a dream :rotfl:

Its really such a fantastic feeling. Try to remember as much as you can because the memory fades so fast. You never get this feeling back again, even if you have more children it's not the same as the first time.The first time is so amazing. What's even more amazing is when you have your baby in your arms and you simply cannot believe that you have made such a perfect thing!!!

The weeks will fly by

Alfie
xx

noooooooo! don't be scared! It's a steep learing curve but it's the most amazing experience in the world!!! treasure it!

:hug: :hug:

I remember i felt the same at your stage too Robyn, then as it got closer and closer i got more and more scared! but sort of a mixture of scared and excited too. i guess it was just fear of the unknown really. oh i miss being pregnant :(, i want another one!

Oh I'm so broody! I want to be pregnant again! Is it weird that I'm actually looking forward to giving birth again? It's such an incredible experience.

I want another baby :shakehead:

I'm excited, not as excited as the first time round though because I was very naive and didn't prepare myself for all the hard work of a newborn baby!!! But I can't wait!!

Dreading the birth though, not the contractions, just the pushing it out. I found that to be the worst bit!!!

frangelle said:
Dreading the birth though, not the contractions, just the pushing it out. I found that to be the worst bit!!!
lol frangelle im the opposite i found the contractions the worst and the pushing the best as you had something to concentrate on and felt like you were doing something productive instead of just get agonising pains every now and again. Although i must say i could do witout the sting sensation, i had nightmares about that for weeks after :lol: !

im glad some people feel the same,
the only thing is getting tired up in the excitement is like forgetting all the things i have to do first,
my room still needs doing.
(cant do nursery cos my brother is back in his room which is the nursery, if you get me)

but like.
oh will it realy go so fast..???

listening to your stories is amazing, i really am so excited,
my aunties friend was due last week and she has been scared about it since about 5 months and she actually was so scared that she just sits and cries all the time. cos she doesnt want to do it. =(
i think its a waste of the expieirence, ofc your goiong to be in pain but look what your getting out of it! =)

its my last day in here guys so i hope that everything goes well for you and see some of you in third tri =)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

little*red said:
frangelle said:
lol frangelle im the opposite i found the contractions the worst and the pushing the best as you had something to concentrate on and felt like you were doing something productive instead of just get agonising pains every now and again. Although i must say i could do witout the sting sensation, i had nightmares about that for weeks after :lol: !

Really? It's just the stretching, and burning, freaks me out just thinking about it!!! With the contractions I just grit my teeth and breathed deeply (with no gas and air- crap midwife grrr- I know I keep on about it but she was rubbish) but with the pushing you have an active part to do, and I hated it!!!

Sorry I don't wish to worry anyone here, I'm sure I'm just a pussy!!!

ive been told by many customers the pain is bad but then when your holding your lil baby u forget all about the pain.

think when im holding mine im gonna be teary lol

anyway goodluck with tri3 i see u nearly there :)

im thinking a big thing like this inside me and i gotta push it out a little hole :shock: i know the hole will expand :p

i am scared for labor and have been for weeks but im also excited. think its just the pain i dont want with having a mc in dec 05. pain was unbearable and to think if this pains unbearable too im gonna need everything to budge the pain lol.

im too excited i can't describe it, the joy inside of me is just too much, i can't even put it into words

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back