Am i feeding her too much?

Melly+2

Reaction score
Right hope is currently on two meals a day, the thing is for each meal she has firsts and afters and together they equal 1 jar of baby food aand this is for each meal, she also sometimes has a bottle after which can be between 5_8oz of milk, am i feeding her too much or is she just a hungry baby? I am justb a little worried shes only 18 weeks old :?

If she's taking it alright and she's not being sick she must just be a hungry little mite. If you are unsure check with your HV.

If she didn't want it tho, she'd soon let you know!!

thanks sarah, i started her on solids at 15weeks and i darnt tell my hv bout it coz she would shout at me, i guess i am just gonna have a lil chunks lol

Amazing isn't it. You are worried your LO is having too much, I am worried my LO isn't taking enough. I am starting to think no matter what our LO's do, we worry that it is not right. :D

lol i am just a worry wort, just fed her now and she is onto an 8oz bottle :shock:

She's old enough now tho.... just forget to mention shes been on them a few weeks!!

Anyways, she surley needed it if she took it at 15wks.... she wouldn't have taken it otherwise! :D

yeah shes always been a hungry baby, shes just polished an 8oz bottle little monkey :hug:

Nicky_Jones said:
Amazing isn't it. You are worried your LO is having too much, I am worried my LO isn't taking enough. I am starting to think no matter what our LO's do, we worry that it is not right. :D

Nicky I am going to do baby lead weaning with Leorah so have been reading a lot about weaning and there is a saying "until one its just for fun" about solid food and babies main nutrition should still come from milk which has more fat and calories than the amount of solids they eat anyway. Some of the women on the weaning yahoo group I go on have babies who hardly ate any real food until they were about 11 months and then suddenly started eating heaps :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back