Awful night

DW1978

Reaction score
I am so tired. Had an awful night with Jax. He was awake EVERY hour from 7pm till 5.40am. I never got more than 30-45mins sleep at a time. Today is going to be a very long day. Especially as Lennon is off school with tonsillitis. Yawn.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

It's sole destroying isn't it?

I really feel for you, def know how you feel, sleep deprivation is horrible! hope you can relax a bit today and cuddle up with Lennon on the sofa hope he feels better soon x

I thought I had it bad with Sophie! Fingers crossed we both get some sleep today xx

Yep, looks like Jax has caught DHs cold. He's been sneezing, has a runny nose and glassy, watery eyes. He's been in bed since 6.30pm as the poor mite was just so shattered and unhappy, bless him. I've given him a dose of Nurofen so let's hope it helps him to sleep better tonight.

So I now have a poorly hubbie off work with man flu (a cold), a 5 year old off school with tonsillitis and a 3 month old with a cold. Let's hope I don't get ill too!

The only thing I find helps is just taking it as the night shift and not even daring to hope for sleep. I watch films in bed and I try to stay calm - works most of the times, but I am a very impatient person tbh.

God, you've done well not to catch it yourself! Sounds like a dreadful night, walking round like a zombie all day is awful too. Hope you have a better night tonight x

Hope you have survived, I really feel for you

The only thing I find helps is just taking it as the night shift and not even daring to hope for sleep. I watch films in bed and I try to stay calm - works most of the times, but I am a very impatient person tbh.

I did that last night! Stayed up and did college work whilst I wasn't too tired. Doing the evening and night shift on my own tonight as OH has gone off to work and won't be back till about 4 probably. So far is going well as she's asleep on me, going to move her across to her crib in a minute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back