• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Almost time for me to go...

Snuggle

Reaction score
...so I just wanted to say thank you to all those who have given advice to me over last few weeks and I will see you all soon in 2nd tri

:cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Thanks madam bully,

See you there in a couple of weeks xxx

Hey, I'll be moving with you - only just realised we are due on the same day! xx

Aw Pigletpoo we can go together...good feeling getting through 1st tri isnt it?!! :cheer:

Not superstitious about the number 13 are you? When I was told I was due on 13th I was really pleased. I got married on 13th and thats working out well :cheer: :cheer:

xxxxxxxxxx

I can't believe I'm through first tri to be honest! Never thought I'd see the day.
I hadn't even thought about the 13th being bad luck till you just said so ! :rotfl:

I'm sure everything will be ok, I'm determined to have mine a bit early anyway - not sure how tho! I'm going to have strict words with the little one when it can hear! lol

Have fun in second tri Jools (Snuggle) - we should take bets on who will have thiers first! LOL

Piglet xx

aw you are just bumping out when I'm bumping in haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back