ALL NEW ** What sex is your baby? thread **

I'm having a surprise too - my next scan is on 23rd April and I'll need to try really hard not to ask!

little red just a quick one to say your expecting on my first wedding anniversary which is also the day we are having our little boy christened. :) :cheer:

lol everytime i say to someone what my due date is they always turn around and say 'oh thats my [insert relative]'s birthday/anniversary'. Must be a busy day for loads of people and fingerscrossed it will be my babys birthday :cheer: . :D

somehow have completely missed seeing this thread before!!! :wall:

we're having a BOY!!!!! :D

i had my scan on tuesday, was told when i was 17 weeks it looks to be a girl.. but 21 weeks can showed it had bits

ITS A BOY.. SO THATS 3 NOW FOR ME...

ive been told a girl but she werent sure so suprise would be safeest way of putting it : ty

Just thought I'd let you all know that Little*Red is offline until next Wednesday at least (just moved house and waiting for BT to get their act together!) so updates will happen after 4th April......if you keep posting your sexing scan results until she's back, and I'm sure as soon as she can get back online and gets a spare minute (as baby is likely to be here by then!! :cheer: ) LR will update in the first post for you all.

weenik said:
I'm having a surprise too - my next scan is on 23rd April and I'll need to try really hard not to ask!

That's the same day I'm having my next scan :dance:

Awww I wanna know what sex my baby is now! Right this second :x

So far we're thinking its a girl. Had a scan at 16 weeks (been having a few problems) and the nurse thought it was a girl. Got a scan at 18 weks and 20weeks so were going to see how the other scans look before we go out buying pink! :?

hi can you add me to the expecting a girl list please :cheer:

Hi can you add me to expecting a girl list please? :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back