All hell has broken loose!!

Hypnorm

Reaction score
EWAN IS CRAWLING! seem to be chasing him around saying 'no', 'leave', 'not yours''Ewan ...no'
hewas going backwards last week ,but has now mastered forwards and is in to everything.
If you say no he just looks up and smiles as if to say - 'yeah ..what?' and then carries on!!

pulling the card out of freeview, pulling the laptop cable, picking up pens, eating paper, fluff!

Now need to sort the front room, attach baby gates, do a saftey check...

Argh.... fun watching him crawl around though!! loves to pull up to standing on anything. this morning though fell over and bumped his mouth, then there was blood coming out of his mouth, how guilty did i feel, but 5 mins later he was fine, he's just got a cut on his gum line just above his teeth... poor boy.

Yaaay Ewan :clap:

It is a nightmare hun, just wait til he tries to climb out of the backdoor, if you nip out!!
Amy was hilarious at trying to do that, she used to turn round at the otherside of the kitchen and take 5 minutes backing up then she used to climb down the back step, only for me to be stood there waiting to put her back in!! she used to look at me saying "Mum you know how long has just took me!!?"

He'll be walking soon :shock: It goes too quick!

Awww he's a big boy now! Must be awful when you first see blood with them, bet its a handful hiding your ornaments etc too :D

Well done Ewan!!!! :dance:

Ahhhhh well done Ewan!!!
Thats great

WOOHOO WELL DONE ewan

wot a clever lil boy he is!

im dreading this stage lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members