all hail the...

pilkers

Reaction score
chicco DJ baby walker! Omg this is pure genius! I bought one on Monday for Evie and it's become her best thing ever. She's all over in it already :lol:

and for those of you who have one...we've figured out the phone ring and car starting noise but she has def had it say hello twice and I can't for shit figure out how. :shock: :rotfl:

my hbby will go mad if i say he wants a walker lol

in our small lounge leland currently has , a huge baby gym , bumbo , swing , jumperoo , bouncer and toy box :oops:

and remember i live in a london flat :think: NO ROOM lol

how long did it take your baby to get the idea to "walk" in it? kys not too hot on the mobility side was wondering if he'd liek one or jsut sit in it looking clueless for ever! Im positive hes gune be a bum shuffler!

I like the sound of these walkers. it seems like adults have just as much fun with it as the children!! :lol:

Sage said:
how long did it take your baby to get the idea to "walk" in it? kys not too hot on the mobility side was wondering if he'd liek one or jsut sit in it looking clueless for ever! Im positive hes gune be a bum shuffler!

I like the sound of these walkers. it seems like adults have just as much fun with it as the children!! :lol:

she was a bit non plussed the first day even though she could move it...I don't think she had worked out that she was actually doing the moving! but by the second day she was motoring about slowly...now she can leg it across the room and we only bought it on Monday morning!

Me and OH spent hours the other night trying to get it to make the hello noise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back