Alisha's crawling thread

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hi everyone okay so here i will update this thread as i can as regarding her crawling i still think she will skip crawling and just walk.But will see what happends.

Any tips etc would help :)

Day One-Placed her on her belly and put her fav toy in front of her she rocks side to side and then moves her top body part forward while she is just kicking for England.

How old is she? My LO comando crawled for ages, but he crawls properly now. Its supposed to be better for them to crawl and walk later than walk too soon, not sure why or anything tho!

Before they crawl they get up on hands and knees and rock forwards and backwards. Can she get up on all 4s yet? You can encourage the rocking, and maybe sing a song like "horsie, horsie dont you stop..." to encourage her and make it fun? Not sure really. My LO comando crawled with both legs at the same time, instead of one at a time so we had to go behind him moving his legs one at a time, Im sure he was using his swimming reflexes around the floor :rofl:

Maisie started crawling after seeing other babies crawling take her to loads of groups with babies crawling xx

Tegan started army crawling at 7 months at 9 months she started crawling properly after seeing babys at group crawling properly! she'll get there in her own time Hun. all babies are different xx

Herbie also army crawled for a wile he just used his arms and his legs followed along behind him this was just before 7months then about a month later he was up and all fours, I use to put my hand behind his feet so when he started kicking like crazy he kicked my hand and it pushed him along then he learnt that it made him move so started do it himself,

I love crawling I think there loads happier being on the move xxxx

Charley started army crawling at 7 months too then about a month later, proper crawling but he started early cos he had his sister to chase.
My daughter didn't start crawling until 10 months, she had no one to copy.
All babies are different, she'll get there soon enough!

O started army crawling about 7 months then proper crawling about 8 and a half. she'll get there whenever ready! O used to love having time on his tum so wed let him play on his tum for ages, sometimes we'd put toys just out of his reach!

We got one of those vtech ball toys that roll by themselves so baby has to try and keep up with it, really good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back