• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex's trolley

Em78

Reaction score
YEasterday alex had collected the following things in his little wooden trolley:
one empty toilet roll tube (i discovered the toilet roll that was meant to be on it all over the bathroom floor!), 1 tea towel and his hair brush.

Today he has collected:
one hair sectioning clip, one hair band, Mrs Noah & a giraffe from the Noahs ark set, one plastic spoon & his jingle bells.

makes me chuckle everytime he makes another pass (he spends most of the day wheeling it about the house at the mo) and i look in to see what else he has found to put in there on his travels (dreading seeing a tampon or a pair of my pants in there when the inlaws are over :oops: )

bless he is def going to be a cleptomanic (sp?) :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol bless him. its so cute i could watch Dior in her own lil world playing all day.

bless Alex he is growing fast. but believe me it gets even better. the other day i left my belly bar on the side then i caught Dior poking it in her belly button :lol: and she wont get out of the bath with out havinga towel on like a woman does i have to wrap it round under her arms :lol:

its the littlest things that i find so funny.

Dior has one of the trollies too came with wooden building blocks, all for £8

:rotfl: bless she sounds like a proper little girl! i love it when they want to copy grown up things.

i was cutting a bit of choc log for dh's lunch box this morning and didnt realise a bit of the choc had gone on the floor till i heard lots of lip smacking an mmmm noises coming from alex!

you're right its the little things they do that make you go all gooey with love.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hehehe like a lil puppy chomping away on the chocolate.
We have one mirror in our house and its a full lenth one in my bedroom. Dior cant come in my room with out saying "hiya baby" to herself in the mirror and when she leaves she has to give herself a kiss and wave buy :lol:

i love telling oh all the things the kids have been up to all day

glad i'm not the only one with kiss marks all over my mirrors :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53