Alcohol

Sephs

Reaction score
Just wondering about peoples limits when it comes to drinking.

Lastnight I had two triple vodkas, 2 shots of sambuca and 3 aftershocks. Silly I know, and I'm paying for it today!

I was ok, still standing and walking and doing everything I can when sober, then I came home and blew chunks everywhere and woke up next to a bowl and a pint of water :rotfl:

So... how many does it take you to be completely sloshed?

Since having Ella not much at all! My OH and I went out on Friday night, I had 3 pints of cider, 2 G&T's and 3 and a half shots and I was gone..Not enough to be sick but I had that horrible spinning when I closed my eyes.

I only recovered yesterday afternoon! :lol:

I used to have just 3 vodka and cokes and i was sloshed. But i drank them so fast, i felt il, then by the end of the night i was sober.
My very last night out i had the 3 vodka and cokes, some cocktail, vodka jelly and a couple of bottles of something or other, so way more than i was used to, yet i was still ok. Just a little tipsy. Turns out i was pregnant at the time (completely unaware!)

Since having Angel i have gone off the whole idea. I tried the gas and air in labour and the feeling was awful that i quit straight away. That completely put me off!!! I just do not drink now.

3 cans of strongbow Im tipsy.
6 cans Im pretty drunk.
12 cans Im wrecked :lol:
So id say a lightweight lol

i *think*im quite alright... taskes quite a few, i mean.. say last friday night me and OH went to see Dylan Moran and had a hotel, so we got quite drunk... i had:

half a bottle of buckfast (wine)
1 large glass of red at hotel bar
1 pint of larger at the venue
2 x jack daniels and coke at the venue
3 glasses of red at the pub afterwards
1 JD and coke
the 2 baileys at the bar at the hotel
then we orderd a bottle of red to take to our room, which between us we had about 75% of before we hit the bed.

I was drunk, but not like legless or sick - and i remember everything... and I didnt have a hangover.

i drink pints of strongbow when im at the pub :lol: (yeah, classy bird, me 8) ) and after about 4 i feel quite tipsy, 6 - 7 im preeeettty drunk. I have been known to decide that actually im not very drunk at all and add some shots of aftershock or apple sours, and than my friends have told me the next day about what i did :oops: :oops: :oops:

....I dont drink shots much anymore.....

Its mixing my drinks, its a killer :twisted: Im not often sick after a night out, but if i drink too much apparently i look a bit wobbley on my feet :lol: I only go out once in a blue moon so i can cope with the shame :lol:

I can drink and drink and drink i just dont anymore.. stupid liver couldnt keep up with the pace! :wall: :wall:

I put a few...

I obviously don't drink now, but before sometimes I'd have eight glasses of vodka lemonade, I'd be sober. Other times I'd have a large bottle of WKD and I'd be gone :lol: :oops:

i don't drink much, but i can't remember when I was last drunk!
get tipsy fairly easily but takes a lot to get me drunk drunk :lol:

I can easily drink a bottle of wine over the course of an evening with a meal.

I can't drink spirits and I definitely can't mix my drinks or I'm b*ggered :lol:

I can drink to much for my own good :lol:

New yrs eve I drank 8pints of lager, 4 cheeky vimtos (WKD blue and port together) and 2 baileys and I was still as sober as a judge :roll:

one glass of wine= tipsy
two glasses= drunk
three glasses= paraletic

:oops:

Before Evie I could drink a hell of a lot more but now I can hardly drink at all and when I do the hangovers last about a week!

it takes a few to get my drunk...last time i went on a bender was my FIL 50th birthday party back in october i wasnt going to pay full price for drinks so kept buying coke and slipping my own vodka in it and i managed to get through a whole bottle of vodka(a 70cl bottle) by myself aswell as 2/3rds of a bottle of apple sours i also sneaked in and then i had 3 double vodkas and coke on top of that!!!!!!

And i live to tell the tale remember the whole evening wasnt sick and only had bit fuzzy head next day......but i was trollied haha :D :D

and i cant wait till the weekend we have given the kids away(to nannies/grandmas) and im off going to get so so so drunk haha

x

It actually scares me how much I can drink with no affect, especially on a TA night out. :oops:

i hardley drink but when i do i can drink a fair amount but for some reason i dont get hangovers either :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I've hardly had anything to drink in the 2 years since I got pregnant so I guess it wouldn't take a lot. I used to be able to put away a fair amount before then, but I think if I had an aftershock or something now I'd chuck it up straightaway. :puke:

I generally hold my drink well, but every time I have a baby and don't drink for a while I turn into a total lightweight.

When I'm not pregnant or breastfeeding I can easily drink 2 bottles of wine over the course of a night and feel drunk but not falling over or anything.

when i first started drinkin at 16 i was a total lightweight - roll on to 18 and i could drink most blokes under the table!! :lol:

add gettin meningitis and havin a baby and was back to square one - add another 2years and Im back to my several double JD and cokes per night out habit without any effect lol :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back