Albert & Mr Rabbit's day out

BabyBrain

Reaction score
We went geocaching at Virginia Water yesterday (walked bloody miles lol). The weather was a bit rubbish but it was lovely to go somewhere different. We have an all terrain buggy and mummy and Albert raised a few eyebrows emerging from dense bushes with mummy swearing her head off lol. The mozzy net on the pram was a God send though!

As you can see from the pics Albert and Mr Rabbit were so excited to be there and thoroughly enjoyed themselves :D

2uqn9ew.jpg

At the Totem Pole

332yz2h.jpg

Under a tree

xm4wmw.jpg

We have the same buggy!! :) Looks like he's enjoying all the fresh air! lol x

So cute!! I bet he slept well last night with all that fresh air!!

I thought it was going to be a real rabbit!! Lol!!

Glad he had fun

Sounds like you all had a great day out! :)

Awww how cute! He looks like he's really enjoying himself LOL :lol:

Aww I used to walk around virgina waters when I was a kid! It's beautiful there! :) he looks completely zonked bless him! Xx

Aww I used to walk around virgina waters when I was a kid! It's beautiful there! :) he looks completely zonked bless him! Xx

I'm taking photos of everywhere we go now cos I reckon he'll think we never took him anywhere lol

babybrain how i missed thee ! :) hes adorable !!

been in and out of tihs but im back better than ever with a 2 week old baby girl called Aila in tow. Hows you been hun ?? x

awww bb how cute ! looks like he had a real good time lol

xxx

been in and out of tihs but im back better than ever with a 2 week old baby girl called Aila in tow. Hows you been hun ?? x

Aaaawww huge congratulations hunny, well done! :hug:

We are fine thanks, just poodling along lol xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back