• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

After all that fuss last night......

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Harry just slept 8 hours!!!!

He finally went down around 10.20 started stirring around 5.30 (which I was pleased with) but a quick stroke of the head and he dropped back off til 6.30!!!

Now just got to figure how to do that without so much stress

Thank you for all your kind words last night- so good to know I'm not alone xxxxxxx

Fab news! Glad you got plenty of sleep. It seems Harry stole Evie's sleep fairy, as she stopped sleeping through, woke for a feed at 3am, then cried every hour for two mins waking me up but then she would settle back down. And OH has such a bad cough I've had to send him to sleep in the other room. Worst night in weeks!! lol

Uh oh!! Sorry hun

We'll share the good sleep tonight then. Your oh doesn't half put you thru it with snoring and coughing!!!

Lol. I thought he might do that.

Glad you got some rest.

:yay: Well done Harry! Just catching up on threads so haven't read the one from last night but I take it it was bad :hug: xxxxxxxx

Alyssa fights me like mad at bedtime hun but it wasnt bad last night. i tend to feed her to sleep then try and put her down, she wakes and we commence battle lol. but last night i got her light n sound seahorse going and put her down. she woke and i turned on my new weapon http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Stars...Night_Lights_Fairy_Lights&hash=item35bb6b1c75
we have the ladybird version. i got it off a fb grp for 4 quid

it meant she pretty much self settled twice last night as i turned it on after her night feed too and she went off by herself chewing on her muslin looking at the blue lights, it has 3 colours the either cycle thru all 3 or u can setl it to have just one, 2 or sll 3 on constantly. i used the blue one to get her to go off

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back