• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AFTER 10 YEARS OF TRYING...........

KatysMummy

Reaction score
..............MY BEST FRIEND IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

They were in the process of deciding to try whether to go for IVF or not as they started it once before & things didn't work out & she just phoned me as she has done a pregnancy test coz she was quite late, sore boobs etc etc & it was a positive!!!!

They are totally shellshocked!! They never thought it would happen as there are issues with both of them & they have been told many times that they will never concieve naturally!!!! God, after 10 years its finally happened for them with no help whatsoever!!

Well that showed them docs!!

I'm so excited & happy for them but I can't tell anyone, so I thought i'd share the news with you all as I know you will all realise how fantastic this is for them !! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Aw that's excellent news, i love hearing stories like this! :cheer:

It's good to see someone who is desperately trying for a baby getting pregnant, rather than some junky scum bag popping them out like theres no tomorrow.

:dance: :dance: :dance: thats soo good betno xmas pressie will beat that!

Thats great..We were having fertility treatemnt when we concieved ( although we hadn't had it the month we concieved) We just walked round in complete shock for at least the first few days

This is great news :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh i'm so happy for your friend Hun.
It must be extra magical when it happens like that :D

how fantastic to see someone who longed for a baby finally have one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member