AF

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi girls

I got my coil out on Wednesday and as doctor said it was so easy to come out, there would be no bleeding - and there wasn't. She said that sometime within 2 weeks AF would come (I've not had it in over 5 years) and it started last night!! She said to wait till after AF before starting to TTC so I know where I am on cycle. Anyone else out there had coil or implant (hello Rachel) removed and how long did it take for you to see AF? I still obviously dont know how long my cycle will be due to the fact I've probably never in my life had a proper cycle due to being on pill all my days.... TOTALLY forgot what AF was like - urgh I need chocolate and a hot water bottle on my tummy... :rofl: oh just realised whay I typed - erm chocolate to eat, not on my tummy - I digress..... I got my OKP to check for ovulation, looks like my body is responding to normality woo hoo

Oh does this mean I get to go onto the November testing?? yay!

Hi Tracy I dont know how the coil works but not sure if you have been following my dreaded AF came 20 days after having the implant out.
I know what you mean about forgetting what they are like... I dont think I have had a NORMAL period for... well about 10 years or more now! I hate being a woman, I told my hubby to knock me up quick so I can stop having them haha :rotfl:
I am going to the family planning clinic Monday so will see what she thinks about cycles etc... :roll:
I would count 14 days in to cycle that COULD be when you ovulate (but then it COULD be as little as 7)
then count 2 weeks from then that should be when you are able to test.
But I would start using OPK as soon as AF finishes so you dont miss OV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back