AF

Tracey M

Reaction score
Hi guys

Anyone out there similar to me? I have had Mirena Coil for 4 years and I ony get spotting now and again. It lasts just a couple of days so I presume its my AF. Coil out tomorrow and trying to work out where I am on my cycle. I got spotting yesterday so I presume that would be day 1?? I'm far too impatient to wait on a whole "natural" cycle to wait on TTC would rather get to it! I got ovulation test cheapies on ebay so when do I try that? Is it 12 days into cycle? Dont want to start testing if I dont need to...

Hi, I had my coil out in July, before it came out I was on once the whole year so we had to wait for my body to get back to being itself, came on but lasted for 8 days then didnt come on for another 5 weeks, we tested with the ebay sticks but nothing. but last 1 was the regular 5 day and it seemed like my own, so its a case of waiting and seeing this month for us. We got to it straight away as we were told we could catch the day the coil came out as the sperm lasts days in there, but wasnt to be for us. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back