AF just arrived

mum2be?

Reaction score
Yep witch has just arrived to pay me a visit..

Meaning that i ovulated when i would have been away in eastbourne , oh was not with me. just typical so me missed it last month

but not gonna this month, more determined

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:hug: Sorry AF got you hun, but good luck for this month!

Sorry AF got you this month.....better luck next month x

wishing you lots of baby dust xx

nooooooooooooo that damn witch!!!!!

im so sorry hunny she got you! :(

I know how you feel hun, i got mine yesterday.. sucks eh!!! well im really going to try hard this month, its been 6 months of trying now..

My sister is 11 months older than me and she has 4 kids, she falls pregnant by just looking at a mans private parts, seriously she worked out when she was fertile and done the business once and fell, (each time this is) she's not even with the guy she just wanted another baby... It really anoys me that someone like that can decide that they want another, find a guy willing have sex once and bam,, pregnant.... :x

Sorry i dont mean to go on, i love my sister lots it just gets to me a bit, she's been having kids since she was 16, she's now 27 with 4 and i've spend my life working hard i've got married in Jan and its taking us what seems like forever to fall... its just not fair... :cry:

Im sorry you got your AF hun. It's so frustrating. My mum tells me this to keep me positive - It WILL happen one day. Keep this in mind. I know it's hard, I hate it too.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back