AF due today

Jadey_404

Reaction score
Hi my fellow TTC'ers :wave:

I was due on today but no sign yet not even the slight period pains. I had alot of white discharge yesterday and a bit today. Any ideas what this could mean?

Im crossing my fingers as two of the girls in work had BFP (they wernt trying) and they say things come in 3s. Also im moving next week and everyone has been saying new house, new baby. So i dont know what to think. Its cycle day 27 and the last three cycles have been between 26 and 29 days.

Sending baby dust to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow same as me. Lets hope it means BFP for us both. Good luck!!!

Thanks Nicky but im really not getting my hopes up i have been late so many times. I was 2 weeks late before and i was convinced i was pregnant. If no sign i will test next friday. You may think im stupid waitinh a week but i know i will come on soon. My body likes to play tricks on me. :rotfl:

When I got my bfp last Oct I had lots of white discharge a couple of days before, I have everything crossed for you! Good Luck :pray: :pray:

:hug: don't lose hope. The only previous time I have gone over 27 days I was pregnant with Ellie so I am getting really excited now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back