advice needed on symptoms of pregnancy

vicki15

Reaction score
Hi girls...
Could someone please give me an idea how early you start to get pregnancy symptoms.
I know every woman is different, but is there an average?
Do you have to be late for your nxt AF to get symptoms or can you get them within a week of BD'ing?
I've been ttc for only a month, me and OH BD'ed last Monday (26th Jan) and also last night.
I'm on CD17 today, I have a 30 day cycle.
Well...I feel a bit sick when I eat a biscuit!! Although I have no other symptoms!
Dont feel bloated or have sore boobs. And not urinating anymore than normal.
Do you think it could be something or me just symptom spotting?
Any answers would be fab.
Thanks girls xx

There really is no exact science to this one! The most common symptoms are very similar to af, ie sore boobs, bloating, feeling a bit low, etc. Sometimes close to af I start to feel sick in the mornings and convince myself that this is it, only to get a BFN and af.

You could be symptom spotting, but then again you could be pg! Wishing you loads of luck for a BFP!

hi there

I just got pregnant and it was our first month of trying. I didnt think it would happen so quickly so I wasn't looking out for symptoms but I did have heartburn before I knew. Also the thing that gave it away was a real sore back (similar to what you get when you have you're period) but it lasted for 48 hours and was much worse than normal and it even woke me up in the night. It was that that made me say to OH that we should test on the day my period was due.

Good luck!

I started getting symptoms after a week and a half of conception....sore boobs, needing to pee ALL the time, bloated, constipated, nausea.
Apart from back ache when af is due i don't get any other symptoms, which is how I knew I was definitely pregnant!

Good luck hun :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back