Adult Acne/general bad skin.

amyjayne77

Reaction score
My skin is crap.

I suffered with acne/bad spots from the age of 13 til I went on the pill Dianette at the age of 18.
I stopped taking this in 2004 to conceive my 1st. I have had bad skin throughout my pregnancies. It kind of cleared up but has just now come back with a vengance. I can't go back on dianette cos I'm BF.

Anyone any ideas?? I've tried so many products over the years but nothing works. I'm presuming it is hormonal!?!? All I want is a miracle cure....

Ive been going crazy over acne, my skin thinks I'm a teen again!

It's all over my chin, I use clean and clear daily wash, moisturise, toner, everything.. And still doesn't help, it just gets worse... So I'm just using warm water now, and it's weirdly clearing up!

Hun, i've used zineryt since my 20s, it really is miracle stuff. It's on prescription, my BFF used it and i just went to my doctor and told him I wanted it, got it, it worked and used it ever since, even throughout my pregnancy it was safe to use.

If you don't wanna go doctor you can try quinoderme cream... over the counter... not as good as zineryt though at all!

Thanks for the replies ladies.

I've never heard of those products but I'm sure as hell going to make them my new best friends!!!!

Oh I'm suffering too. Same as you-bad acne which was controlled with dianette and am bf so that's not an option. I do find that if I'm good and eat healthily my skin is better.

I used Zineryt too, but after a few years my acne came back, perhaps I'd built up immunity, not quite sure what happened there.

Anyway, last year I did a course of Roaccutane, which is pretty heavy stuff and you absolutely CANNOT get pregnant on it, but the results were brilliant.

Oh I'm suffering too. Same as you-bad acne which was controlled with dianette and am bf so that's not an option. I do find that if I'm good and eat healthily my skin is better.

Oh I LOVED dianette, best pill I was ever on but they made me come off it waaaaaaah, to be fair I kept getting killer headaches on my 7 day break, but they then put me on yasmin and I gained like 2 stone and couldn't shift it til I came off to ttc (then put it all back on in pregnancy lol)

got the docs at 3:10. Gonna get me some of that zineryt!!!!!!

Go for it, it really has worked for for years now. I still get the odd spot esp around period time but I can cope with 1 once a month lol

xxxx

:smile: I got my Zineryt and have literally slapped it on! I think they're drying already though don't look much different yet, but I'm very hopeful!

Thanks for the reccomendation!

My face is awfull ever since i had the contraceptive implant put in! i think i'll have to take a trip to the doctors hope the cream works for you xx

:smile: I got my Zineryt and have literally slapped it on! I think they're drying already though don't look much different yet, but I'm very hopeful!

Thanks for the reccomendation!

No problem. I love the stuff. If I stop using it my skin slowly goes bad again, even though I'm 34 now! I'll use it forever lol

Whatever you do don't get it on ya lips coz it's rancid lol, tastes so bad. My OH gets really upset with me if I put it on then he kisses my face hehe

ZMD it's a topical soultion rather than a cream.

All I do for my skin is wash with tar soap, zineryt then olay moisturiser as it's water based. That's my skin routine and my skin is really good these days, 1 spot around period time lol typical lol

You can get a miraculous product to cure your acne from source without undergoing any medical prescription or any side effects.All you need to do is to follow the guidance to adopt this therapy.This is a brilliant way to get rid of unnecessary skin disorders and own a refreshing skin.No more acne review is the solution to your problem through which you can collect all information related to acne problem.

Hi everyone. If you live in Norwich and you have a bad skin, than I can help for free

its funny how you think that when you are a teenager you only have to put up with spots until the end of school! i had bad acne on my back and face when i was younger and took tablets for it. they got better into my twenties, and when i fell pregnant (im now 28) i didnt have any which was wonderful! now LO is 2 months old i can see them starting to come back, not happy. but its nice to know others are in the same boat as me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back