Absolutely gorgeous.....

Sassyminx

Reaction score
...... Decided that we are gonna decorate both kids bedrooms while theyre in florida with their dad, so when they come back theyll have a new baby, but a new room so theyre not feeling left out.... got this off ebay, just been upto ikea and i wish we could have a day bed like this one its not fair :(

just bought this off ebay £89.....

2414_1_b.JPG

that is lovely they are gonna be soo happy!

thats for Bethany, as baby is a boy were gonna get Josh a high sleeper so the cot can go underneath it if we havent moved before the baby comes out of our room

I cant wait to start doing their rooms :D

I love those beds, think I might kick hubby into the spare room just so I can get one :rotfl:

xSuzx

Those beds are lovely and given you can accessorise them with cushions galore they are often mistaken for sofa's instead, I'm sure the kids would appreciate that while they are growing up, a cooler look. Did you check out the kids furniture in Ikea, they do beds for toddlers with an older sibling bed above it type thing. You could always go for that rather than a cot & highsleeper, they looked adorable, little tunnels and things for them to crawl through to get into bed (if they wouldn't just get into bed!!) .... I love re-decorating, doing the nursery just now it's so lovely to do a baby room!! :sleep:

Nicola said:
Those beds are lovely and given you can accessorise them with cushions galore they are often mistaken for sofa's instead, I'm sure the kids would appreciate that while they are growing up, a cooler look. Did you check out the kids furniture in Ikea, they do beds for toddlers with an older sibling bed above it type thing. You could always go for that rather than a cot & highsleeper, they looked adorable, little tunnels and things for them to crawl through to get into bed (if they wouldn't just get into bed!!) .... I love re-decorating, doing the nursery just now it's so lovely to do a baby room!! :sleep:

yeah ive looked at them, but we got a cotbed for really cheap off ebay and its gorgeous, plus josh wants a high bed, the only thing with ikea beds is theyre too long to use normal mattresses so id have to buy a new one instead of just a frame....

Joshs room is a bit small too so need to save as much space as possible :(

We got a canopy that goes above the day bed, so its like a princess room sorta thing, shes trying to be a very grown up 6yr old at the minute :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back