About scan on Monday. ****SCAN PIC ADDED***

cloud9

Reaction score
Thought i'd let you know how little one's scan went

To be honest when i went i had to drag myself there but wanted to know bump was ok with me been ill .I didn't even know if they would be able to do it as i couldn't even tolerate a sip of water never mind a full bladder.

Anyway bump was very chilled out didn't bother moving much which made the snographers job easy bump just put hand up to chin like s/he was thinking. bump was lying back to back to me which is fine now but needn't think i am giving borth that way LOL .feet were on my bladder which i do believe is a favorite position for little one.

Anyhow everything is ok except bump is on the small side of normal so I have got to have a growth scan at 28 weeks to check progress.The obstetrican has took me off the beta blockers i was on due to risk of low borth weight and px ed diferent ones but since i was in hosp my bp has been on the low side of normal so haven't been taking them .got to get my BP checked by doc weekly and start new ones if it goes up again.

Anyhow its a relief that bump is ok just hoping for a growth spurt now.

had a really great scan pic will try and post it later

Ahhhh glad little one is ok throughout your horrible ordeal :hug:

Just hope you start feeling better soon and start enjoying your pregnancy before we get to the last trimester and we get all huge & tired!!

Thinking of you hun - take care of yourself and will log on later to see your scan pics :D

glad everything is ok, cant wait to see scan. xxxxx :hug:

glad it went well, looking forward to seeing a pic and hope you are feeling better.

DCP_0003.jpg

heres the little one

great picture oooooo its so exciting, i cant wait to have my 20 week scan its on wednesday :dance:

amy said:
great picture oooooo its so exciting, i cant wait to have my 20 week scan its on wednesday :dance:
Oooh mine too!

Great scan piccy hun looks like a lil girl! So cute and very clear!!
Hope ur doing well honey :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back