• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

aaaaarrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
my two yr old is seriously winding me up. she is so demanding. i mean i know a child needs lots of care but she is such a madam and all she does is scream and cry.
when she wants something (like a particular programme on tv) shee asks for it and i calmly say it will be on in a minute, then she starts to get louder and louder demanding it now. there is jus no explaining to her the more and more she screams at me i can feel myself getting really annoyed.
she wont eat her own food but the minute she sees me with some food she will demand that off me and when i say no there is a riot. so i put her in her room to scream.
i know they say kids go through the terrible twos but this is all she does lately, is cry, hit me and scream. i can see im gonna struggle to keep cool and calm.
sorry for the rant
x

OH my god im so happy to hear there is another child out there like my devil 3 yr old!!!

I totally know how u are feeling right now, my daughter was wonderful till she hit 3 then I swear over night she changed into a bossy, lound naughty little girl, who doesnt give a shit about the naughty step its her way or no way. Well so she thinks!! :rotfl: We are getting harder and harder on her by the day, but it is very hard, I have to say I have involved my HV just for some advice and support before I signed the papers :rotfl:

Dont worry hun hang in there, and your not alone :hug:

Another member of the 'mother to a little madam' club, she's driving me mad!

:D :D Snap!

Naomi's hit the terrible twos lately too. She cries, hits me and screams if she doesn't get her own way. This normally ends up with a tap on the bottom from me (sorry if I am offending anyone) or sitting in the corner till she's ready to be calm.

She stayed with her auntie overnight on Saturday (SIL has 5 kids so she could do it blindfold!) and she kicked up merry hell when we picked her up, basically because I think she was feeling angry and how dare Mammy and Daddy go off and leave me with these people where I am not the centre of attention etc. I mean that every time one of us spoke to her for three hours solid we got a scream and a kick. That really upsets me too, and she knows it.

My SIL says that at this age (and she should know) they are just testing and testing and testing the boundaries. She said they need to be shown where the boundaries are, because if you don't discipline and show them what isn't acceptable, they'll have free rein. Apparently it's scary for them too if they have total freedom and no limits.

SO - grit your teeth, hang in there and if things get too much, maybe you can ask someone to step in so that you can have a time out and cool off?

I feel your pain :D

Sue

thanks for all your replies, its nice to no im not the only one going through this :cheer:

:hug:

God so far so lucky. my lad at least says he is sorry and gives me a cuddle or kiss. But no patient! everything is now! I have to be one step ahead. but still lucky, if thats the worst I get it, i'm happy.

Has for crying when he doesn't get his way, I jusy ignore him, he soon says sorry. :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back