A - Z of names

wow when was your Avatar taken , i hope i dont get that big coz by the looks of it yuo look like you have the same build as me. im 5ft 5" and 7stone 6 :)

wow when was your Avatar taken , i hope i dont get that big coz by the looks of it yuo look like you have the same build as me. im 5ft 5" and 7stone 6 :)

it was only taken just about two weeks ago haha!
i'm just over 5'7 and i weighed about 11 stone before i became pregnant!
everyone told me you carry small when it's your first, what a load of poo hahaha :rofl:
although i must admit it's still all nice and neat :D

haha I think that's just something people say, as when my auntie was pregnant with her first she was MAHOOSIVE you could see her belly come through the door before anything else :rotfl: I want a big bump!! saying that though if i got one i'd be moaning with Backache lol x

haha I think that's just something people say, as when my auntie was pregnant with her first she was MAHOOSIVE you could see her belly come through the door before anything else :rotfl: I want a big bump!! saying that though if i got one i'd be moaning with Backache lol x

hahah, oh man i'm not that big... yet :rofl:
ahh the back and leg ache kills me, i have to sit down loads if i'm out and about, i feel like an old lady!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back