• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A sulk

Flame

Reaction score
Today my oh went off to Farnborough to do some work and is there for a couple of days. I hate being on my own at night in the house and also Leif has got to the fidget stage where he is into everything and climbing things and pulling at wires. So my brother was supposed to be staying to keep me company, he has now decided he is going out. Also today all the plugs at the back of my tv started fizzing and there was a strong smell of plastic and now the whole house stinks of it. I cant get any tea either as Leif is everywhere and i cant take my eyes of him for any length of time to make any. Also the house is cold and my arm doesnt seem to want to move properly. Anything else want to annoy me today :evil: :x

I know where you're coming from :hug: My OH went away for a weekend ages ago and I had to get my sister to read Isaac a story on the house phones loud speaker while I cooked and ate my dinner :roll: Its a nightmare when they are into everything. Can't you order a take out so at least you can eat?

My mum brought me some food from the chippy so thats one thing solved.

Sounds like my life is every day, I can never do anything (go to the toilet, eat... simple stuff like that :lol: ) cos Ryan is at that stage too and it's so much hard work!

I hope your night isn't too stressful :hug:

Rachel why are you not online keeping me company?? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back