A night out :) and i can't wait * ended up in York *

MissSara

Reaction score
Me and lee are having my late birthday night out this weekend and i'm sooooo excited.
My mum is having both kids to sleep at her house saturday night, and i think she is just as excited as me......lol.

My dad is taking us both to the train station tomorrow and we have decided the first train that arrives, that is where we go for the night, so we don't even know where we are going to end up until we get to the station tomorrow....... thats the exciting part :) then we just have to find an hotel......lol, might end up eventful if we get stuck in the countryside somewhere!!!

I have been out today and bought a new outfit for going out in, and if i say so myself it looks great, i finally managed to walk into river island and get into a trendy outfit without it being maternity clothes.......lol Oh and i have the biggest heels ever YEAH :D

I can't wait im soooooo excited, BUT i now hope after my first glass of wine in 10months i don't end up crying my eyes out and want to come home to the kids!!! I'm sure i will be fine though, it feels like i haven't had a converstaion with Lee in ages....lol, so it will be nice to just chat away with him.

I'll let you all know where we ended up when i get back, might have some good drunken photos aswell :wink:

:cheer: :cheer: Have a fab time where ever you end up :D

Just wrote on your Facebook wall back hun!!

So excited for you !!!!!!!!!!! xxx

that sounds like fun.

When I was around 15 me and my mates used to pick interesting looking names that we hadn't heard of before on the train timetable and go there (money provided).

I have just had the best weekend in a long long time, in fact from the minute we got on the train i haven't stopped laughing, i just feel like a new person! I feel me again and i also feel like i love my OH 100 times more than i did before this weekend. We arrived in York went for some retail thearpy and then checked in at a hotel and that night we went round a few bars and got drunk, not stupidly drunk but enough so all we did was giggle like a pair of love sick teenages........lmao.
And yesterday we spent the day looking round interesting things, catherdrel, viking centre and stuff..... and did even more laughing.

I'm glad that we had a night away, but i was soooooo happy to get on that train to come home and see the kids!

Glad you had a great time, I think York is fabulous (but my family is from there so I'm biased :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back