A little bit worried

KMG

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am a little worried and i must say now sorry for the TMI!!!

Right my last AF started on Sunday 11 September therefore i am on CD8 (if i can add and i understand the working it out - please say if i'm wrong!).

I started OPK's today as i believe from my calculations that i will be OV some time in the next few days.

Well here is the TMI (sorry) i noticed over the weekend that my CM had increased and appeared to be streachy. I am aware that this is a sign on OV and i am worried that i have missed it :wall2: please no!

As i said above i have done two OPK's today and i think there should be something on the strip and i think at lunch time there was a feint line but tonight at 6pm nothing!

I am so worried that i have missed another month - could i have missed it or am i just getting worked up???

please help

xxx

well looking at my tesco ovulations kit cheat sheet it says CD8 or 9 if you're those amount of cycle days so i woodnt worry too much hun ur doing everything you possibly can :) hope this is ur month xxx

Just bd as much as you can hun!!

Steffy didn't get any pos opk's the month of her bfp!!!

Good luck and a huge FX!!

:dust:

xxx

well not really everything i can no dtd this month yet as hubby hurt his back on Friday and we are waiting for him to be fit for action!

sorry just to check do your tecso kits say to start testing now or that i would have ov by now?

I am so confused!!

x

Just bd as much as you can hun!!

Steffy didn't get any pos opk's the month of her bfp!!!

Good luck and a huge FX!!

:dust:

xxx

Thanks - i know i just have to stop all the worring its just so hard!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back