• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A Kick?!?!?!?!

Bee7

Reaction score
Just been laying here in bed with my hand on my tummy and felt a really strong movement in my tummy and on the outside too! It was like a big bubble popping but it can't have been wind or i wouldn't have felt it on the outside! I wonder if this was bubs first proper kick! Eeeeeeek so excited right now, tried to get my mum to feel but he wouldn't do it again lol x

Aghhhhh congrats Hun it's an amazing feeling once you've felt it they just keep getting stronger and more frequent.
:) xx

Yes sounds like it to me it's a lovely feeling enjoy !

Yeeey! So happy you felt him hun! :D amazing feeling xxx

Sounds like it to me hun, its the best feeling in the world! I wasn't sure when I felt it for first time but then it just got stronger and more frequent and I knew. :yay: x x

Woo hoo! Good stuff.

I notice a pattern to the kicks now. Usually when I wake up and just before I go to bed is when nugget is most active :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back