• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

a few days from hell!!!!!!!!

kirlou

Reaction score
OMG I COULD CRY............infact i already have sevral times!!!!!:cry::cry::cry:

I am really not having a good time the last few days!:wall:

OH went to the dr on tuesday to double check his high BP (all fine now) and to have blood tests as we have just swapped drs and they like to just check you out first, while he was there (alone) he asked about having his :sperm: tested and the bloody doctor told him to wait for the bloods to come back, what have routine bloods got to do with his little men!? he didnt push either just went along with it!!!

yesterday i went back to get my blood results (finally) i knew they were all normal as the receptionist had told me but wanted to talk about next steps and moan about OH bloods and all that rubbish only to find out that i had to see a bloody locum who couldnt do or tell me anything!!!!:slap:
now we both have to go back on sunday to see the practice manager, she best have her helmet on the way they are messing us about!

and to top it off my car is broken down and needs over 200 quids worth of work! so what i dont need!!!!!:faint::mad::cry:

sorry for the moan!:roll:

lol i could do with all of those thank you

Aw hun, I so know what you mean, its been a really crappy time for almost everyone i know recently! Things seem to be at an all time low. The car thing is shit too, these things always happen at the worst time! All I can say is, New Moon now, plus the start of spring, should turn things around a bit. xxx

awww sweetie i'm so sorry things are low right now, :hugs: , but all i can say is when you feel lowest, the only way is up!!!

i really hope you get things sorted, i would definatly complain about that doctor, it does sound as if ye are being messed about a bit!

really hope you are okay huni! x x x x x

:hugs: :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back