• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A big thank you for all the love and support. x

leannesxb

Reaction score
A big thank you to all the amazing ladies on this site. My baby when he comes is so l;ucky to have such a caring supportive bunch of pf aunties. Its amazing how none of us have met and yet we talk to each other like we are the best of friends telling each other our darkest, funniest and sometimes most intimate moments. lol. I totally would not have coped with these past few days with out you guys so THANK YOU ALL. xxxxxxxxxx:kiss::love::hug:

I'm in complete agreement with you. Some of the things that have happened to my fiancé and I on this pregnant journey have been absolutely awful and yet I have always counted on you girls to support me! So far, I've not been let down! It's a shame we can't all meet up with the babies really... Look Luke te big wide world is going to get in our way though! Ha ha! Xxx

i sometimes honestly dont know how i could of coped without you ladies especially the ones who concieved the same time as me, i;ve been in some dark places over the last couple of years and the only thing that saved me was talking to people going through the same thing! i honestly love all the girls on here xxx

Soppy git :) but yeah i totally agree. Means a lot to be able to come on here and speak so openly. So glad i found PF, the support and advice have been amazing x

I think exactly the same :)

After trying for so long and not finding anywhere to go and noone to talk to I got preggers and found this site, it has been a relief to have people to talk to that know what I'm going through, everyone is amazing and so understanding for everything.

:hugs: to you xxxx

Awwww hun, remember those first few weeks when we joined. It has been a wealth of information and support. Love to everyone :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww. What a lovely post. And sooo true.

Now I know LOs take a lot of time, but remember there's no need to vanish, just move to baby and toddler. Xxx

aww lovely post and i completely agree!! everyone was so good to me when i was going through hell it was just so nice to hear such lovely comments and support!

were all a bunch of soppy buggers arent we aye!! xxxx

For Christ's sake woman!!! Think before you type!!! I've just had to use a box tissues to get through this thread I'm so third tri emotional!!! lol. I don't know what I would have done without you lot, poo problems, sticky mucus plugs and all... I think we should try and arrange a meet up!!! We'd need a bloody big church hall!! So full of soppy love it's unbelieveable - need this baby to arrive so I can man back up!!! xxx

Aw thats so nice, i know i personally dont post a great deal but i dont know how id have coped without you all throughout my pregnancy, even if ive popped on to search for advie,

Thank you all xxxxx

The ladies on here are awesome!!! It's one of the first places I turn for advice for the fun stuff and not so fun.
When we are all in baby and toddler :) I think a meet up is needed!!!! :)

:hugs: xxxxx

For Christ's sake woman!!! Think before you type!!! I've just had to use a box tissues to get through this thread I'm so third tri emotional!!! lol. I don't know what I would have done without you lot, poo problems, sticky mucus plugs and all... I think we should try and arrange a meet up!!! We'd need a bloody big church hall!! So full of soppy love it's unbelieveable - need this baby to arrive so I can man back up!!! xxx

sorry I really should think first, lol. xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back