• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

8 week jabs

jodied

Reaction score
Ella had her first lot of jabs this morning and boy did she scream :cry:

She's been very dozy since then :nap: and has pretty much slept all day apart from when she's been fed (she woke up properly crying for food whereas normally she just grumbles/gives food signals)

She doesn't have a temperature and the hv said that babies often sleep a lot after the jabs so I'm sure all is well but just wondered what everyone elses lo had been like and whether she is going to sleep tonight after sleeping pretty much all day?!?

Tegan slept nearly all day after hers and slept the night aswell! Im sure she'll be fine by tomorrow x

After the first 2 lots Oscar slept for 4 hours then ate then just burned up (no temp just skin hot to touch) and screamed and screamed.

The 3rd lot we were thinking we got away with it but it took 24 hours for the reaction to happen, but tbh although once it came out it lasted longer but it was the 2nd lot of jabs that he really reacted bad to. Never heard screams like it, broke my heart so bad.

Ella didn't cry having them but had a weird crying time for about an hour a few hrs after where she was inconsolable and not even my boob worked! She wasnt herself for quite a while after, probably about a week or two but no serious complications. She did develop temporary excema and a weird rash. Hope ur Lo stays well :)

Caitlin had her 8 week jabs yesterday, booy did she scream and I cried lol, she has been quite poorly, been sleeping a lot but has a temp which makes her grizzly, gave her calpol last night at about 7 then she was better, had to give a bit more at 3.30 am , this morning she seemed fine, but lunchtime time was crying and wouldnt settle and started to burn up again, gave her more calpol at 3pm and seems better now, she has also had 2 explosive nappies which isn't like her at all. my little girl isn't a happy bunny atm :(

Aww hope caitlan feels better soon! The problem for us with calpol is that Ella was prem and even doc didn't know if we should give it to her but said give half a dose if required so not used it yet as she doesn't have a temp x

Mine was miserable after his! He'd not off and then wake up moaning..he barely slept all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back