8 months

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Can't believe my baby is 8 months old today.

She is such a character and just so loveable. I love her so much and she never fails to amaze me each day. :D

Thought I would post a couple of piccies of her.

With Daddy at our picnic in the park yesterday

Chilling

xxx

Last edited:
What beautiful pics!!

She's so bonny, hasn't it flown! :shock: :D

She GORGEOUS hunny, a little stunner!! And doesnt daddy look proud as punch too??? Bless xxx

she gorgeous! i love the one with your hubby! he looks so happy! :D

Thanks everyone.

It sure has flown Minxy :shock:

Daddy is very proud indeed :D :hug:

Hi

aww what lovely pics love the one with her and daddy
Katrina

Tina sorry I missed the big day! Gabriella is as gorgeuos as ever, and she has grown into such a big girl!
How is she enjoying nursery? You back at work now, if so how's it going??

HAPPY (belated) 8 months Gabriella!!!! :cheer:

I've only just seen this too... Gabriella has the most amazing eyes
she is gorgeous hun :hug:

Daggers said:
Tina sorry I missed the big day! Gabriella is as gorgeuos as ever, and she has grown into such a big girl!
How is she enjoying nursery? You back at work now, if so how's it going??

HAPPY (belated) 8 months Gabriella!!!! :cheer:

Hey Daggers

Nice to hear from you.

I am back at work next Thursday :cry:
Gabriella won't be going to nursery until the week after (so long as we have moved :roll: ) I am not looking forward to leaving her.

How is gorgeous Otis?

Nic, thanks hun. Keeley has gorgeous eyes too :D

Oh yes I remember something about a move ghee you certainly don't do things by halves!!! Good luck with the move hun, I certainly don't envy you I'm soooo glad we did ours before Otis was born eventhough we still haven't unpacked quite a few things :shock: !
I completely understand how you feel about not going back to work, I'm hoping that I won't need to fingers crossed so far it seems that I maybe lucky, still once Otis is a year old I will put him in nursery for 2 mornings a week and while he's there I'm going to try to offer my Indian head massage/reflexology services in a few of the offices near by.
Good luck hun, will you be going back full time?
Has Gabreilla gone to nursery at all as yet?
Otis is well growing up very quickly and knackering his mummy out!!! Hence why I'm hardly on here any more, can't believe he is already 8 and a half months old :shock: ! He is on the verge of crawling properly, hopefully in the next couple of days he'll get the hang of it. He is also enjoying standing and doing his ministry of silly walks act :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back