• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6 year old's fancy dress party

AllieW

Reaction score
This weekend I am going to my friend's son's birthday party. It's fancy dress. And I really don't know what to go as!

Fortunately, there's no theme, which gives me lots of scope. But it's up in Huddersfield so it either has to be something light which can be easily packed or which I can easily buy on the Saturday morning.

Plus, it needs to be something which can be adapted to rainy or sunny weather since I have no clue what it's going to be like then! Equally, I don't want something which overtly shows off my bump as I don't want to upstage the little lad on his birthday.

I had thought of going as Tinkerbell, as a colleague may be able to lend me a wand and some wings, but unless her fella can bring them across today, that's not going to work because I have tomorrow off.

Any ideas?

I know it's bad form to bump up your own thread, but has no-one any ideas at all? I'm really very stumped atm!

Pirate? cropped trousers and white shirt/waistcoat. Bit of face paint and an eye patch

hippy? long skirt flowers on your face - cheap beads etc

Hawaii girl with like a grass skirt.. and pretend coconut bra thing? Or any summery skirts you could probably transform to a sort of Pocahontas type thing..?

Um.. :think:

Do you have any camoflage gear, you could be an army girl.. School Uniform.. erm..

Wear something figure hugging and all black and just buy/make some ears and a tail and draw on your face with eyeliner and you could be a cat? The really skinny pic of me on here is when I did a fundraiser for halloween and dressed as a cat - though for a kids party you'd probably have to wear more than i did LOL I got my ears from Claires Accessories.

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... start=1845

halloweencat.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back