• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6 weeks & excited

BeckyO

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

This is my first time posting on the forum and would love to get in touch with other mums-to-be who are on this journey.

Only found out last week that I'm preggers and mostly enjoying it so far, in between the morning sickness (which comes about in the evening for me - does anyone else get this?) and a couple of teary moments.

Haven't had a full night of sleep since finding out but that could be because I'm excited :).

Although, it's such a lovely opportunity to be pregnant (and am keen to enjoy the next few months and keep focusing on the positives!) it feels like there's going to be a few ups and downs and already wondering how work etc will take it. Has anyone else started thinking about these things?

It would be great to hear from other ladies (highs or lows) and sending you lot's of love for the net few months! :hug:

xx

Hi!
I only found out a couple of weeks ago myself! Very excited, still doesnt seem real though!
Ive been getting sickness now and again, mostly in afternoon/evening when i have it. And plenty of mood swings over nothing!
Already worrying about telling work! x

Hi
Well I found out a couple of weeks was not planned but am so happy and excited. I am about 6 weeks pregnant and due around about the end of the May.
I have had sickness, bad mood swings and really sore boobs (being personal lol!) but I really don't care as it will be worth it.
I too am a first time mum so maybe we could share each others experiences. x :)

Congrats :) Have to say, this website became my agony aunt!! Anything you need to know, there will be someone on here with great advice! Or even comforting words :) Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! x

Hi Becky,

Phew! I am also in my 6th week of pregnancy and it has already been an emotional rollercoaster!!! Then again, I have had a few complications, so my pregnancy is different in that respect, but yeah...I can relate to the feelings and thoughts that you are experiencing!

Keep positive and enjoy the ride! :) xxx

Hi am now 7 weeks and my baby is due in May to, my emotions are all over the place one minute am happy the next am in a mood and feeling down over nothing, not got morning sickness yet just gone off alot of food id normally eat this is gunna be a long 9 months girls but all be worth it in the end :) xxx

I am 6 weeks and a few days pregnant and I am loving it!!!

It took us 3 years to get our little bug to happen so I am making the most of the mood swings, the wind, the feeling sick and the sore boobs, oh my goddess are they sore!!! but I am rolling with it lol!! of course I am whingeing along the way too!!!

It would be good if we can all stay in touch so we can do this together, it will be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back