6 days left come out! i want to meet you.

hannahbet20

Reaction score
6 days left. i hope i dont go overdue my first was 6 days early but my second was 10 days late. could go either way i really really dont want to go overdue my back wont last that long im gonna cave in soon, i cant wait to meet her its really exciting and my two little boys are excited too my eldest jake keeps saying mummy is the baby going to pop out soon.
:pray:
good luck everyone in mayxx

:) And good luck to you too!!.I hope everything goes as planned for you.
I can imagine how excited you are - I have 21 days left,and me nor Dave can wait to meet our little Finn!!
Keep us informed!!

Bagpuss xx

Hope all goes well for you hannah :dance:
I really can't wait 4 weeks is too long for me to wait I want my little boy here now!!!
I hope you she comes on time for you It will be nice for your little boys to see there little sis.
Well good luck keep us informed.

I hope it happens for you soon. I was early with my first and hoping it will be the same this time but after reading what you have said not sure now that it will be!!

thank you everyone i hope you get to meet your little ones soon it will come really quickly, im still here no baby girl yet i started having contractions last about every 8 9 mins but they faded away after 2 hrs gutted i was really excited hopefully its a sign not long now fingers crossed. xhannahx

awwwwwwwww :lol: getting exciting, i cant wait to see your posts in the new arrival section, and all the details in the labour story section :) :dance:

COME ON BABIES, MUMMIES WANT TO MET U NOW!!!!!!!
STOP BEING STUBORN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back