• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4D Scan.

Zobo

Reaction score
Would anyone recommend having a 4D scan when you dont want to know the sex??

I REALLY want to save up and have one, but i dont know if they advise it if your a team green!!

Anyone know??? :think:

I already knew I was having a girl when I went for our 4D scan, but to be honest they never went below the face. There's a couple of girls in 3rd Tri who are team green and they weren't told. If you just tell the sonogropher you don't want to know they won't tell/show you :)

Hey, the 4D people i went with promised to try and not show you the sex if you didn't want to know but they pointed out that they couldn't guarantee you wouldn't see something - as obv it depends on babies position etc.
If they saw then they wouldn't need to tell you, so it would depend on how hard you looked really! I'm sure they can concentrate on the face for the 4d parts.

I'd say Go for it! xxx

hey zoe they never went off leahs face on the scan, and they wil stay away from that area if you want them to.
cos they asked me if i knew what i was having... when i said yes she went down there to check.
leckershell had a 4d scan and didn't know what she was having xx

I am saving up for a 4d scan at week 30 and the clinic I am going to told me that if I don't want to know the sex they can try their best to 'stay away from that area' (their words!) but at week 30 it could be hard not to see something. I am wanting to know the sex but they were just telling me what their policy on it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back