• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4d scan....

BabyBrain

Reaction score
This is what my OH has asked for as his Christmas present :shock:. After a few false starts he's turning into the most enthusiastic daddy I've ever known! Not sure how long it will be before he starts pissing me off rofl but it's sweet anyway

He said it's his first baby and his son and he wants to make his own memories box for him and Bertie. If you knew him you'd be as shocked as I am, I'm very very happy but I'm shocked to the core :shock:

awww that is so sweet of ur oh. Im hoping my oh lets me get one xxx

When we had our gender scan at 16 weeks they did a 4d preview and gave us a photo of Bertie puckering his lips like he was blowing us a kiss :love: I think this is what made up his mind lol

Aww thats so cute hun :) so when are you gonna go for the 4D ? right at christmas week?

I think so, might book it for Christmas eve if I can get a time :)

Bless you will love it when you go.

I went on Monday for mine but because he rolled over and flashed us his little bum we get to go back again this monday for another one so i get to see him again. (no extra charge)

I love watching the dvd of the footage they did get. He had his bottom lip stuck out like his daddy.

This is also mine and DH's Christmas present to eachother! Ours is on the 3rd of Dec. Hope we get a good view as I'm not sure if they do free follow ups if baby doesn't play ball :( xx

This is also mine and DH's Christmas present to eachother! Ours is on the 3rd of Dec. Hope we get a good view as I'm not sure if they do free follow ups if baby doesn't play ball :( xx

They should do a free follow up as we were told if baby has its back to the camera then there is no point in paying the money.

We were suprised as the baby has been akward on the other scans so at least he did good for a while at least

Awwww, babybrain,

That is so so sweet. :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back