4D scan tomorrow :-) *updated with pics*

Em91

Reaction score
LO was such a poser :p! think we got a flash of boy bits but not sure :)
d4b78027-d971-2511.jpg

Holding onto his cord!
d4b78027-d98e-12a7.jpg

Hiding from us!
d4b78027-d9a6-5847.jpg

grumpy face!
d4b78027-d9ca-257e.jpg
d4b78027-d9dd-daa9.jpg

Hello, Got my 4D scan in the morning so I'm rather like an excited child this eve! can't wait to see LO again specially since were getting the full package dvd etc for half price £60!. Hoping he/she is awake so we get to see lots of movements etc. Planning on staying team yellow still provided they dont flash their bits! :p

quick question I know they say have a fizzy drink beforehand. But you don't need a full bladder for it do you? Will add pics afterwards

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ooh exciting! You'll love it! I didn't have anything to drink beforehand and was fine. Don't think I'll be seeing my LO tomorrow, no signs yet and she seems quite snug where she is! Will look forward to seeing your pics tomorrow, enjoy! x

Blimey, you've got a busy weekend, baby show today and 4d scan tomorrow - how exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures xx

Lovely, enjoy it. We loved ours x

Enjoy your scan tomorrow hun, can't wait to see pics xxx

enjoy it!! i had mine when i was 27 weeks it was amaaaaazing!!! :D i didnt need a full bladder for mine but my little boy was flashing his manlyhood with his legs wide open so watch outt if u wanna stay team yellow haha! cant wait to see a pic xxx

Good luck for today, hope LO behaves and you get some good images xxx

Blimey, you've got a busy weekend, baby show today and 4d scan tomorrow - how exciting!! Can't wait to see pictures xx

Hehe! yep it just sort of fell like that, a whole weekend focused on baby :). x

Updated in first post ;)

WOW the last one is really good, you can see all the face features. Wonderful xx

Aw fantastic pics Em, did you get a good DVD as well? X

Aw fantastic pics Em, did you get a good DVD as well? X

Dvd is lovely, 10 minutes of pure wriggling and pulling funny faces, thumb in mouth etc! And got a disc with 30 odd pics they're just my favourites. So So worth it. Any sign of your Lo making an apperance yet? x

No unfortunately, I was so hoping for a due date baby but had a feeling it wouldn't happen today, no signs at all! Glad you got a good DVD, we watch ours every day and it really helps you to bond with LO x

Last edited:
aww very cute Em! I'm jealous, I want one but OH thinks it will spoil the surprise of what he looks like & we need at least one surprise at birth lol :( xxx

I'm guessing it's a boy :) lovely pics!! Glad u enjoyed ur scan xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back