DSCN1404.jpg

and here are the 6 prints we had done at the 4D scan I had yesterday -

"Why did you have to wake me up? I was sleeping!!!" -

Eyes open -

"Look how many fingers I have" -

"Hey I wanna talk" -

"Daddy why did you have to poke me???" -

"Ouch my head hurts, carry this on and you'll get this fist :lol: " -

I have had a feeling ever since I found out I was pregnant that i'm having a girl (and i've had dreams that i'm having a girl) but I do think that with the baby's mannerisms and it's behaviour yesterday, it could most likely be a boy but we'll find out in November :)

awww whats gorgeous piccys!!!

you must be soo chuffed xx

Aw Nat your scans pics turned out awesome! I bet you were so excited to see the baby during the scan! Cant wait until our 4D scan in 3 weeks :dance:

Hi Nat

They're fab! :cheer:

Did you enjoy the scan?
I went the day after you - must get mine on too.

Thanks again for recomending the place. :hug:

M

They are really cute! I havent had any 4d scans, i had a scan at 30weeks (i think) and we could see our LO's face really well, almost as good as 4d so we didnt go in for it. but i bet its lovely to have them. thought of any names?

I've got to have another scan at 34 weeks because i'm going to have a home birth so i've got to see how the baby is lying etc and check that everything is ok :)

We have decided on Lennon for a boy and Angelina (Angel for short) for a girl :)

I can't stop watching the DVD

Awww they r lovely names, i think your having a girl, my babies face looked alot more boyish than yours, but even if you are having a boy, your baby looks gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back