4D scan pics, 28wks and 26wks

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Ive added my 26weeks 4d scans too for comparison and the fact i only got them with my 28week CD of pics!
26 weeks first..
U can see how squashed she was and how much she covered her face with arms legs and placenta lol!
BABYMILES_2_3.jpg

BABYMILES_2_2.jpg

BABYMILES_2_1.jpg

BABYMILES_3_11.jpg

BABYMILES_3_10.jpg

BABYMILES_3_9.jpg

BABYMILES_3_8.jpg

BABYMILES_3_7.jpg

Lil smile
BABYMILES_3_5.jpg

BABYMILES_3_4.jpg

BABYMILES_3_2.jpg

BABYMILES_3_1.jpg

BABYMILES_2_11.jpg

BABYMILES_2_10.jpg

BABYMILES_2_9.jpg

Leg and arm lol
BABYMILES_2_8.jpg

BABYMILES_2_7.jpg

BABYMILES_2_6.jpg

28weeks, alot of the time her cord was over her eyes, which looks like shes wearing goggles in one pic lol! But we managed to get a nice face view :D We got her yawning too which was nice..Shame we didnt get longer than 8 mins as it would have been an amazing 25 min dvd..but oh well...OH made us late :(
U can really see how much shes plumped out in 2 weeks!

BABYMILES_1_9.jpg

BABYMILES_1_8.jpg

BABYMILES_1_7.jpg

BABYMILES_1_4.jpg

BABYMILES_1_3.jpg

BABYMILES_1_2.jpg

BABYMILES_1_1.jpg

BABYMILES_1_26.jpg

blowing raspberrys lol!
BABYMILES_1_25.jpg

Yawn!
BABYMILES_1_24.jpg

BABYMILES_1_23.jpg

BABYMILES_1_22.jpg

BABYMILES_1_21.jpg

BABYMILES_1_20.jpg

BABYMILES_1_19.jpg

BABYMILES_1_12.jpg

BABYMILES_1_11.jpg

BABYMILES_1_10.jpg

I know theres alot, ill take them off in a couple of days so i dont take up so much room lol :oops:
Also, i know that there may seem to be 2 of many pics, but as we only had 8 mins of scanning time the woman took as many stills as she could lol! They are slightly different lol!

aw there really good hun glad you got a good one of her face :D :D :D

awww they are so cute well done hun xxxxxxxxx

She's adorable, and your right about her filling out, lovely.

Just noticed I haven't replied to this yet Jo...............how rude am i?! :lol:

Pics are good hunni, there are some really cutie ones there....I can't get over how happy & content she looks in her mummy's tummy, its like: 'mmmmmm, ickle sleep and snuggle' :hug: :hug:

As I said the other day though, you should just call them and see if you can wangle another visit, tell them that you were told that the 2 tries on the first visit were counted as one, and that you were therefore under the impression that your visit on Saturday was only visit 2. Worth a try....then tell C that your appointment is an hour before it actually is (I do this with my C sometimes cos he is ALWAYS late!) :rotfl:

Emmylou said:
Just noticed I haven't replied to this yet Jo...............how rude am i?! :lol:

Pics are good hunni, there are some really cutie ones there....I can't get over how happy & content she looks in her mummy's tummy, its like: 'mmmmmm, ickle sleep and snuggle' :hug: :hug:

As I said the other day though, you should just call them and see if you can wangle another visit, tell them that you were told that the 2 tries on the first visit were counted as one, and that you were therefore under the impression that your visit on Saturday was only visit 2. Worth a try....then tell C that your appointment is an hour before it actually is (I do this with my C sometimes cos he is ALWAYS late!) :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Yeah i might have to do that! Ill email them in a bit, im no good at phone lol!

Hi

Great pics hun they are so clear!! She is so cute already :D
Katrina

Thanks Katrina! :D
Just cant think of a name for her yet!! I thought seeing her would help but it hasnt! :?

My 4d scans!! ive lost the disc of her dvd and pics... anyone know how i can get them..??? i cant right click on them to save them!!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back