• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4D Scan :D

jld123

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had my 4d scan on saturday at Meet Your Baby in Leeds!

As soon as I arrived it was lovely! We were greeted by the owner, Paul & led to reception where he spoke to me and my boyf and I filled out a form. He gave me chocolate and water so to wake to bubs up and to half fill my bladder & said the scan I had booked was a 20 min session but if the lady before was out earliar it may go on for longer.

And it did! 30 minutes of seeing our beautiful girl yawning, smiling, doing chewing motions, sucking her lips, sucking her thumb and putting her toes in her mouth! she was so adorable !! Cuddling up to my placenta, she obviously likes cuddles already!

Piccies (ive taken pics of them on my fone so they arent as clear as the real pics) ! -

Sucking on her bottom lip..

Pouting princess!

Sleepy

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
awwww cute! Its amazing isn't it? Did you get a dvd as well? You can take screenshots of the DVD thats what I did because I only got 2 A4 pics.

x x x x

we didnt get the dvd because it was 30 pounds but they keep the footage up to a week after just incase you change your minds and i think my bf's mum wants it ! So were going to order it this week hopefully! I am rather gutted because the 4 pics we got are all very similar!

Last edited:
Awww so pleased you had a good day! It really is special isn't it!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back