• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

4D scan booked

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
Woohoo I just phoned up baby bond and made an appointment for 15th December :dance: Can't wait to see my LO in 4D. We gonna make copies of DVD and Pics for our families for Xmas prezzies :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer: Thats a good idea making copies for xmas pressies. Is it easy to copy the DVD's? I thought maybe they'd be copy protected? :think:

I'm hoping to get a 4d scan done in January, still twisting OH's arm :D He badly wants to know the gender, but doesn't like the £175 price.
I haven't told him you can find out the gender from a £60 2d scan :shhh:

Fingers crossed said:
Woohoo I just phoned up baby bond and made an appointment for 15th December :dance: Can't wait to see my LO in 4D. We gonna make copies of DVD and Pics for our families for Xmas prezzies :cheer:

Same day as our 4D scan. Ours is at 12pm :D

Had to rearrange the date to the 12th December cos OH couldn't make that date. At least we see baby a few days earlier :cheer:
Muppetmummy - As for the copying thing it's dead simple, well it is for OH cos he's a computer buff :wink: . Wouldn't have thought they can copyright it though, they don't do it for movie DVDs :think:

muppetmummy said:
I'm hoping to get a 4d scan done in January, still twisting OH's arm :D He badly wants to know the gender, but doesn't like the £175 price.
I haven't told him you can find out the gender from a £60 2d scan :shhh:

I'm having this problem. OH was up for it till i told him the price I can't repeat what he said when I told him!!!
I'd really like one doing though all just have to keep dropping subtle hints.

Yay, i've booked a babybond one on 7th jan...hubby's birthday...little treat! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back