4 month old still up to 6 times a night?

Pregnot

Reaction score
Anyone else's babies feeding this much still through the night??

He feeds 6.30 10.30 2.30/3 am then it can be every hour after

Any ideas?

My LO is 5 months and some times she wakes 2-3 times a night for a feed but she doesn't go to bed until about 9.30. When she wakes around 3 it's difficult to get her back to sleep so I bring her into bed with me and then she'll sleep until about 9. If she does go back to sleep after her 3am feed she will be up again at 5ish for another feed!

My little one is 12 weeks and still feeds several times a night. He sleeps from 9/10pm-9am waking every 2-3 hrs to feed but usually every hour from 6am ish xx

They have a leap at 4 months old. Google the wonder leaps. Its really interesting and for both my lo's its always spot on! X

My lo is bf, he has only just started sleeping through at nearly 7mths. We did a mix of controlled crying/sleep training/night weaning. It was actually really easy to do but I didn't want to do it until he was 6 mths plus and on 3 meals a day. xx

Should add before that he was fed at 7, 10, 2, 4, 6, 8 most nights :-/

My lo is 4 months & is going through the 4 month sleep regression which means he's waking more but I don't feed him, just settle him back. Are you sure he's hungry & it's not just comfort he's after? I've never breast fed & my lo doesn't like dummies so I just settle him back using his dream sheep & he goes straight back off. Maybe try settling him some other way rather than feeding him?x

Think our boys are very similar age Hun and Henry is waking exactly the same as your LO. Last few hours of the night he's up every hour. Really hoping it'll improve soon x

Yea me too it's a killer because as soon as I'm dozing off he's back up and awake

Hey. I haven't been on here for ages but after three nights from absolute hell I thought I would come and see if you guys are going through same. I think after reading it does sound like 4 month leak combined with snotty nose waking her up. Last night she fed 6.30,8.30 then slept 9.30-2 but then up every hour till 6.30 and now only just gone back to sleep at noon! It's good to see none of us are alone and we will get through this!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back