3yr old boss's daughter's birthday - what to get?!

It's OH's boss's daughters 3rd birthday party tomorrow, and they have invited OH, me and Damien to the party (which is lovely of them). See though, I haven't got a clue what 3 year old little girls are into these days. Can anyone give me some hints as I'm going to buy her present and card later. The only things I can think of are cbeebies programme charater type toys and she might be too old for that???? She is private nursery (with uniform, etc) so her parents are quite well off but she also has a fantastic imagination according to OH, who see's her in the office sometimes. I've not met her before so I'd like to get her something really nice. The boss doesn't know I'm pregnant again yet either so I want it to be extra good so he doesn't kill OH for us having kids so close (not that he would, he's a very lovely man!!) :lol:

Any idea's girls?

Hi Sami,

I don't really know any 3 year olds either but how about some really nice finger puppets if she's imaginative? Jelly Cat do some lovely ones, try here:-

http://www.justjellycat.co.uk

+++

Cheers for that mate, it's her birthday tomorrow though so I can't risk next day delivery (if they do it?).
What about dressing up clothes?? :think:

yeh! some sort of fairy princess costume should do the trick!

i saw some in M&S that were reversible (eg cinderella - rags etc on one side and a beautiful dress on the other) they were cool hehe x

Dressing up clothes is a great idea or colouring pen sets and colouring books :D xx

Ah sorry- missed the tomorrow part! Is it too late now? I saw some nice dressing up things in Woolies this week....

+++

my daughters 3 on the 27th of this month, she loves dressing up things, dora the explorer, peppa pig and loves barbie and dollys

Probably too late but if you're still stuck try getting some coloured paper, glue, scissors, sequins, glitter and that kind of thing. Thats what we took one of Sam's friends from nursery for her 3rd birthday and she loved it. (Got loads in Tesco for about £9!)

Tan x

Cheers girls, got her a Disney princess dressing up dress and cloak (as it's cold now!). It's got sleeping beauty on it and has a tiara and stuff too. Hope she likes them :) Thanks for your help.

aw little girls love dressing up! when you giving it to her?

Sami said:
It's OH's boss's daughters 3rd birthday party tomorrow, and they have invited OH, me and Damien to the party (which is lovely of them). See though, I haven't got a clue what 3 year old little girls are into these days. Can anyone give me some hints as I'm going to buy her present and card later. The only things I can think of are cbeebies programme charater type toys and she might be too old for that???? She is private nursery (with uniform, etc) so her parents are quite well off but she also has a fantastic imagination according to OH, who see's her in the office sometimes. I've not met her before so I'd like to get her something really nice. The boss doesn't know I'm pregnant again yet either so I want it to be extra good so he doesn't kill OH for us having kids so close (not that he would, he's a very lovely man!!) :lol:

Any idea's girls?

my little pont thing with a comb and crap. They love that sort of thing. well mine does anyway :lol:

ToriElla said:
aw little girls love dressing up! when you giving it to her?

Just got back from the party, gave it to her there, but she didn't open it, I think her parents were saving them till she got home! OH told the bosses missus about the baby (they used to work together a few years back) and she was really happy for us, so I'm sure the boss will be happy too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back